Friday, November 19, 2004

GREED AND VANITY

Constitutional Law Eleventh Edition by Gerald Gunther -William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Law, Stanford University copyright 1985 with the 1985 Supplement by Frederick Schauer had to be complemented with Casenote Legal Briefs Constitutional Law copyright 1985 when I first took Constitutional Law in my 1st year of law school at Georgia State University College of Law.

Last night at a Junior League legislative reception at which I wore neither pearls nor heels, I met a clerk who works at the U.S. Court of Appeals in Atlanta. I will go on record right now and predict that if and when a U.S. Supreme Court vancancy comes open during the W. presidency,
Larry Thompson will be nominated by this administration and confirmed by the U.S. Senate.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home